All texts and images by Gaelle Konak (unless stated)




Saturday 5 February 2011

Lamb to Slaughter

It's time I finally accept to surrender myself to the sharks of the art world, and allow them to rip through my flesh as they will in the hope that one may spare me and give me a chance to share my "baby" with other similar-minded people... I have decided to put my "I was here" project in the line of fire, a very personal and emotionally charged piece of work for me, but one which I hope is more accessible and more likely to be accepted as a first bait by the galleries I have selected.
Most of the images are ready but I intend to take a lot more photographs when I go to France again at the end of the month, with the intention to expand on some ideas this project has raised. More close-ups, more detail shots and the possible use of my Holga camera for wider shots. All fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment